Wall plate, also known as Wall Jacks, organize cables cleanly and neatly through the drywall. It seems simple but makes essential function to keep wires out of sight. There are over ten types of wall plate around markets, but two of them are most popular in our daily life, keystone wall plate and brush wall plate. They are easy to install and perfect for protecting low voltage cable.
(via: VCELINK Single Brush Wall Plate)
Many families will choose wall plates according to their house style. This way, I would rather to define wall plate as an 'effective decoration' in room designs. Our brand is creating minimal style. That's why I am sure our products will be the best choice for minimal-living lifestyle fans.
In this article, we will help you know how to select and install wall plate, so that you can easily keep your home neat all the time.
Brush Wall Plate & Keystone Wall Plate
Wall plate is available in UK, U.S., Columbia, Africa, countries and regions in Western Europe and Mid East as well.
Brush wall plate is often used to screw through cables, while keystone wall plate is for jack. When consumers select wall plate, they should make it clear what used for to decide which one to purchase.
VCELINK offers two colors of wall plate, you can buy according to your home style.
How to install?
(set the Brush Wall Plate as an example)
- step 1: trace inside the bracket
- step 2: place a ruler in position and use a straight edge to make sure mounting bracket level.
- step 3: dig a hole on the wall. ( Make sure its size suit your bracket well)
- step 4: put the bracket in the hole and tighten it with screw drivers
- step 5: run the cables cleanly and neatly through the brush wall plate.
- step 6: tighten the screws. If not, It will cause friction between the wall and the bracket, shorten its service life.
- step 6: you have finished your installation
view more details on Youtube
The bracket wall plate is indispensable for the products.
It can be installed on the drywall directly, serving as the substrate to support wall plate. Its main function, on the other hand, is to protect the cables from any potential abrasion.
To be specific, the bracket could hold the cables steadily and fix them inside the wall, completely insulating their fragile parts from the outside environments. In this way, the cables could be guaranteed with a high-quality conservation.