The VCE Tool-Free RJ45 Keystone Jacks are the perfect choice for a complete Cat 6 10 Gigabit Ethernet network system.
- IDC compatible with 110 impact tool installation
- Compatible with solid or stranded 22-26 AWG wire
- Supports UTP unshielded cable
- Fits patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks
- Color-coded with both T568-A and T568-B wiring schemes
- 10 Gig Network Solution
Simple Operating Instructions
1.Put the cable in to the notch. And rotate the mini wire stripper with a circle around the cable.
2.Loosen the stripping knife and pull out the cable sheath,cable is well stripped
3.Put the keystone jack into the location B of punch down stand. And arrange the wires by T568B or T568A.
4.Use the pressure line mouth of mini wire stripper to fix the wires.
5.Use 110 punch down tool to impact and cut the wires clearly.(if you need 110 punch down tool, please search asin:B081DHLWXN)
6.Cover the transparent cap .
7.Complete the 180 degre cable termination install.
8.Install the cable connector into the standard size wall plate.
Feature-Filled Keystone Jack
- Copper needle material, gold-plated contact area , strong anti-oxidation, enhance network connectivity. Conductive properties, not easy to heat, ensure safety and strong fatigue resistance.
- ABS and PC （Polycarbonate) housing, easy to install and fix. Impact-resistant construction.
- Transparent IDC modular dustproof cover, PC （Polycarbonate) cap, supports the terminal protection.
- Terminal connection post is made of pure copper sheet with tin plated surface.
- 568A /568B color-code guide.
- UL Listed
- TIA/EIA 568C
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
- ISO 11801
Universal Keystone Blank Compatibility
- The clip-on shrapnel design can be directly stuck in the empty panel and empty wiring rack.Suitable with any standard Cat 6 patch panel and RJ45 faceplate.
25-Pack + Punch-Down Stand
- 25 x RJ45 keystone jacks
- 25 x RJ45 Jack cap
- 1 x Palm termination tool