VCE: For Data Networks Requiring Maximum Speed
- The VCE shielded metal RJ45 Keystone Jacks are the perfect choice for a complete Cat 6A shielded 10 Gigabit network system. The standard keystone face size fits patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks for use with 23-26 AWG solid or stranded, shielded STP/FTP cable. The 110-type terminations are color-coded with both T568-A and T568-B wiring schemes. Included IDC caps offer tool-free or impact tool termination options.
Shielded Cat 6A Applications
- Fits a standard keystone jack slot.
- Terminate in a shielded patch panel.
- Part of a shielded 10G network.
- Applied to LAN work area, data communication , integrated wiring and etc.
How to use:
- Cut the cable jacket.
- Sort shield braiding wires and arrange the wires.
- Put the cable through the pressure cover.
- Aliging the wires and press down. T568B is recommended.
- Cut off the needless cable edge.
- Put the cable pressing cover into module line base
- Use the both side cover to grip
- Put the cable tie in and lock it, Cut off excess braided and cable tie.
Performance Advantages And Security
- Industry specifications for shielding effectiveness, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Gold-plated contacts, providing more reliable connection.
- The 180-degree shielded keystone jack, against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and alien crosstalk.