VCELINK Ultra 8K High Speed HDMI Cable, 48Gbps, Dynamic HDR, eARC
8K Resolution: The resolution is up to 7680*4320, supportting a wider 13bit color gamut, providing a vivid vision experience for you
120HZ Refresh Rate: HDMI2.1 supports 4K@120Hz variable refresh rate so that the display and CPU can change the frame rate synchronously. The picture is smoother and does not delay
Dynamic HDR: Ensuring that every scene and even every frame of the video can show the ideal value of depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and a wider color gamut
Universal Compatibility: Compatible with Apple TV, LG TV, Samsung QLED TV, Fire TV, Roku, Playstation,Sony 8K UHD TV, Blu-Ray, Laptop, PC, DVD, PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360, Xbox one S and Wii U, Tivo, Vizio, Blu-ray player, Projector,etc
- The HDMI 2.1 version is designed to be backward compatible with 2.0/1.4 . Just use it without concern
- To make maximum use of any 8K TV, you'll need actual 8K content and 8K streaming device
- If you want all the properties to be satisfied, the total length of the cable cannot exceed 3m
WHY CHOOSE VCELINK 8K HDMI CABLE
- 7 mm wire diameter,with ultra-high anti-interference ability. 5FT(1.5m) long is the best choice for you. The longer the length, the copper wire will be thinner, which will get more transmission signal loss.
- This Braided HDMI Cable can better ensure the internal safety of the cable. At the same time, the vcelink HDMI cable can be bent 90 to180 degree, which has strong bending resistance.
- Pure copper core, 24k gold-plated connectors and pins,all material must conform to RoHS standard of europe.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Let the TV directly transmit the high bit rate Dolby Atmos Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and other 3D surround sound audio to the A/V power amplifier receiver or echo gallery through the HDMI cable.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Especially important for gamers, it can reduce the delay, stuttering and tearing of the picture.
- Quick Frame Transfer (QFT): Mainly aimed at VR virtual reality, greatly reducing latency, making games and implementing interactive virtual reality smoother and smoother.
- Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM): Automatically set the ideal delay to achieve smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interaction.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS): It can eliminate the delay that may cause a black screen before displaying the content.
Mirror Mode: Small screen becomes big screen, display device and output device display synchronously
Extended Mode: Multi-task split-screen operation, meet different needs of work and entertainment at the same time
Game Mode: Game interactive mode, 48GBPS broadband, 4:4:4 color space, HDCP2.2/2.1 HD protocol
Support up to 48Gbps bandwidth
High-speed transmission without signal loss
HDMI HD =10.2 Gbps
HDMI 4K = 18 Gbps
HDMI 8K = 48 Gbps
Dynamic HDR-Exclusive for 8K HDMI
- 10 bit/12 bit color depth
- Increased color spaces and brightness
- Dynamic color mapping
- Dolby Vision HDR support