AELIWORE Cat6 RJ45 Keystone Jack in White
- 90-Degree RJ45 Keystone Jacks can be used with 22 to 26 AWG solid cable into patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone blanks. An easy snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure connection. The 110-type terminations are color-coded with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes. IDC modules Compatible with 110 impact tools. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant plastic with gold-plated contacts, these keystone jacks meet or exceed Category 6 performance in compliance with theISO11801/TIA/EIA 568-C standard.
Wire Stripper for Free
- With wire stripper cutter; easy and safe to strip cables
- Small and convenient to carry
Cat 6 Performance
- 1.Labels for T568A and T568B wiring standards
- 2.IDC modules fit Krone or 110 impact tool
- 3.Gold-plated contacts
- 4.Impact resistant plastic
Home or Commercial Applications
- Compatible with keystone jack patch panels
- Compatible with keystone jack wall plates
- UL Listed (E363400) for a safe install.