Full Metal Jacket RJ45 Shielded Keystone jacks fit a standard wall plate or patch panel with a keystone blank outlet outdoor or indoor, supports 22 to 26 AWG solid or stranded wire, compatible with cat6a/cat6/cat5e/cat5 ethernet sftp/ftp/utp cables.
180 Degree Easy Termination Jack supports tool-free, impact tool, or crimp tool termination; A 180 degree wide-angle, hinged design provides easy access and termination; Dual IDC modules have universal T568-A or T568-B labels and accept 110 or Krone tool termination kit; Compatible with the VCE 110 Crimp Tool
Superior Construction combines a one piece metal keystone with an integrated silencing cylinder to suppress EMI/RFI, NEXT, and AXT; Stickers on the inside prevent accidental contact with the metal housing; IDC module covers assist with cable strain relief; Snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure connection. Plug in a Cat6A patch cable to connect .
CAT 6A rated female connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth. TIA/EIA 568-C and ISO 11801.
Package Contents: 100 x CAT6A Shielded Keystone Jack
VCE: For Data Networks Requiring Maximum Speed
- The VCE shielded metal RJ45 Keystone Jacks are the perfect choice for a complete Cat 6A shielded 10 Gigabit network system. The standard keystone face size fits patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks for use with 23-26 AWG solid or stranded, shielded STP/FTP cable. The 110-type terminations are color-coded with both T568-A and T568-B wiring schemes. Included IDC caps offer tool-free or impact tool termination options.
Shielded Cat 6A Applications
- Fits a standard keystone jack slot.
- Terminate in a shielded patch panel.
- Part of a shielded 10G network.
- Applied to LAN work area, data communication , integrated wiring and etc.
How to use:
- Cut the cable jacket.
- Sort shield braiding wires and arrange the wires.
- Put the cable through the pressure cover.
- Aliging the wires and press down. T568B is recommended.
- Cut off the needless cable edge.
- Put the cable pressing cover into module line base
- Use the both side cover to grip
- Put the cable tie in and lock it, Cut off excess braided and cable tie.
Performance Advantages And Security
RJ45 8P8C Jack
Time-saver when terminating multiple keystone jacks
180 Degree Design for 22 to 26 AWG Cable