VCE LINK Network Patch Cable Terminal Crimping Tool
- Compact design-2/3 the size of traditional crimpers.
- This network crimping tool is designed for crimping 8P8C/RJ45 ( EZ ) modular plugs.
- Black oxide coated steel core with spring loaded handle and locking feature.
RJ45 Transparent Connector Specifications
- Ul Applications: 250 Volts Ac Max. At 2 Amps.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : 1000 Volts Ac. 60 Sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ.
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ Max.
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -20°c ~ 75°c.
Pass-thru Cat6 Connector Specifications
- Strain Relife: 20pound Min.
- Durability: 1200 Mating Cycles.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, Ul94v-0 Or Ul94v-2.
- Color: Transparent Or Other Color Are Available.
- Contact Blade: Copper Alloy.
- Gold Plating: 3u''~50u", Are Available.
RJ45 UTP Cat6A Snagless Patch Cable
- Molded strain relief boots
- Clear red polyester
- RJ45 8P8C Male
- Snag-less Design
- Cable:28AWG(7/0.12C±0.008)*4 Pair+ PVC Jackect(CM); Cable Making: E310848 (UL) CM 28AWG 4PR UTP CAT6A UTP SLIM ANSI/TIA-568-C
- Connectors: RJ45 8P8C Male Type
- Insulation: Clear red polyester, UL 94V-2
- Contacts: Brass, Gold plated 3u"
All-In-One Design Crimping Tool
- Wire stripper cutter
- The button of lock or unlock
- Used for RJ45 end pass through moduar plugs and cables
- Fast, reliable modular crimp-connector install tool for voice and data applications with End Pass Through RJ45 connector plugs
- The head of the tool is made of high quality material, which makes it durable; help you flush trimming and precision crimping
- With wire stripper cutter, All-in-one design
- Install work can be solved with only one tool
- allowing for an ergonomic grip and comfortable compressing action
With the wiring rules ( T568A or T568B ) , you will easily check and install.
Here is the wires order of T568B for you to make a double check.
How to make pass through ethernet cables by ez crimping tool and pass-thru modulat plugs ?
- Press down the handle and roll out the lock button from the back to unlock.
- Put the cable into the stripper,rotate the tool with a circle.
- Arrange the wires.
- Cut the wires horizontally,then,assemble the plug.
- Put the plug into the crimping tool.
- Confirm push to the button.
- Crimp plug.
Wire Stripper Cutter Usage
Used for :
- RJ45 Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a 8pin UTP/STP Cables;
- RJ11 RJ12 Data Telephone Wire;
- RG59 RG6 Coaxial Cables and Other Cables.