VCE LINK Punch Down Quick Impact Tool
- This handy punch down tool is spring-loaded for terminating twisted pair cable into 110-style patch panels, connecting blocks and keystone jacks.
- Dual function blade (cut/punch) for cutting wire or pushing into IDC terminal. Swap the blade from the cut side using the twist and lock collar socket.
- The impact adjustment dial adjusts the force of the spring-action from low to high to meet different installation applications.
- The blade can be stored in the pocket at the bottom of the tool.
How to switch the 110 blade from Punch Down Impact Tool ?
- 1) Pull down the neck collar on the tool
- 2) Twist the blade while holding down the collar to remove it
- 3) Release the collar, Choose the one side of cutting or placing
- 4) Insert the blade while holding down the collar
- 5) Using punch down tool with your keystone jacks, patch panel or others.
Removing & Inserting the Blade
Sturdy Impact Tool
1) Impact resistant housing with easy-grip treads
2) Reversible 110 blade for cutting or placing wires
Tool Blade Storage & Impact Pressure Setting
3) Blade Storage
- Slide open the storage area wheel
- Place the blade in the opening
- Slide the wheel closed
4) Adjustable Impact Pressure
- Turn the wheel to the right for the High (H) setting.
- Turn the wheel to the left for the Low (L) setting.
Reversible 110 Blade
1) Impact and Cut Terminations
2) Place Wires
With 110 blades that is reversible, the professional punch down tool can inserts wires and cuts terminations in one operation.