Shielded Cat 6 Applications
Performance Advantages And Security
RJ45 8P8C Jack
- Gold-plated RJ45 contacts
- Robust die-cast housing
Time-saver when terminating multiple keystone jacks
- IDC compatible without using tools
180 Degree Design for 22 to 26 AWG Cable
- The 180-degree shielded keystone jack, against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and alien crosstalk.
How to use:
- Cut the cable jacket.
- Sort shield braiding wires and arrange the wires.
- Put the cable through the pressure cover.
- Aliging the wires and press down. T568B is recommended.
- Cut off the needless cable edge.
- Put the cable pressing cover into module line base
- Use the both side cover to grip
- Put the cable tie in and lock it, Cut off excess braided and cable tie.