VCELINK: For Data Networks Requiring Maximum Speed
- The VCELINK too-less shielded metal RJ45 Keystone Jacks are the perfect choice for a complete Cat 6A shielded 10 Gigabit network system.
- The standard keystone face size fits patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks for use with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded, shielded STP/FTP cable.
- The terminations are color-coded with T568-B wiring schemes. Included IDC caps offer tool-free or impact tool termination options.
What You Get
- 5 x VCELINK Cat6A Tool-Less Shielded Metal Keystone Jack.
- 5 x Cable ties.
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide.
Too-Less Design for 22 to 26 AWG Cable
- IDC modules color-coded with T568-B wiring schemes.
- Simple, easy Installation and without using crimping tools.
- Made of high quality phosphor bronze and nickel palted, provide strong shielding effective protection from interference.
- Special Contact Pin design ensures stable and high-speed data transmission.
- Cat6A connector is backwards compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e bulk cable.
- Compatible with various kinds of standard size keystone wall plate and patch panel.