VCE: For Data Networks Requiring Maximum Speed
How to use:
- Cut the cable jacket.
- Sort shield braiding wires and arrange the wires.
- Put the cable through the pressure cover.
- Aliging the wires and press down. T568B is recommended.
- Cut off the needless cable edge.
- Put the cable pressing cover into module line base
- Use the both side cover to grip
- Put the cable tie in and lock it, Cut off excess braided and cable tie.
Shielded Cat 6A Applications
- Fits a standard keystone jack slot.
- Terminate in a shielded patch panel.
- Part of a shielded 1G network.
- Applied to LAN work area, data communication , integrated wiring and etc.
Performance Advantages And Security
RJ45 8P8C Jack
Time-saver when terminating multiple keystone jacks
180 Degree Design for 22 to 26 AWG Cable