VCE RJ45 Shielded Cat6A Keystone Jack
- The VCE Cat 6A shielded metal RJ45 Keystone Jacks are ideal for 10GBASE-T channel compliant networks up to 100m.
- The 110-type terminations are color-coded with both T568-A and T568-B wiring schemes.
- Included IDC caps offer tool-free or impact tool termination options.
- The standard keystone face size fits patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks.
- Compatible with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded, shielded STP/FTP cable.
What You Get
12 x VCE CAT6A Shielded Keystone Jack (UL Listed)
- 12 x cable tie.
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide.
- You can get replacement for free if quality problem.
180 Degree Wide-Angle Design for 22 to 26 AWG Cable
- Robust full metal construction against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and alien crosstalk.
- IDC modules compatible with 110 tool and color-coded with both T568-A and T568-B wiring schemes.
- Gold-plated contacts, providing more reliable connection.
- Industry specifications for shielding effectiveness, durable and corrosion resistant.
Easy to Use
- Tool-less design with convenient wire separation for easy installation.
- Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
Shielded Cat6A Applications
- Fit standard keystone jack slot.
- Terminate in a shielded patch panel.
- Applied to LAN work area, data communication , integrated wiring and etc.