CAT6A Class Ea RJ45 Plug to be Assembled in The Field
- UTP&FTP TYPE: 1 piece Design.
- Easy Assembly - easily terminated in the field in 2 minute without any special tools.
- Stranded wire AWG 27/7 to 22/7, wire diameter from 0.46 to 0.76 mm.
- Solid wire AWG 26/1 to 22/1, wire diameter from 0.4 to 0.76 mm.
- Operation temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Relative humidity: 85%(30°C)
- Air pressure: 70-106Kpa
- Gold Plated Phosphor Bronze Blade: phosphor bronze and gold plating, mating durability not less than 750 cycles
- Anti-burn performance: product made from Kirsite PC or PCB, meeting the international standard
- Intermediate resistance: no more than 20m ohm in normal atmosphere pressure(not including bulk resistor)
- Suitable for Power over Ethemet(PoE, PoE plus, and UPoE)
- Cable Jacket Diameter from 6 mm to 9.5 mm
- Adjustable Strain Relief (6mm to 9.5mm Cable OD)
- Load Bar for Faster and Easier Wire Pattern Termination
- Clear label to ensure easy to install
- Connects with ANY RJ45 network device
- Tool-free design, easy to install directly
- Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic EMI/RFI interference and maintains a proper ground connection