VCE RJ45 CAT6 Keystone Inline Coupler Female to Female
- Extend the length of an Ethernet patch cable, better than swapping-out short cables for longer ones.
- Can speed up to 10Gbps for connecting Cat6 ethernet cable.
- Easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection.
- With UL Listed, just use it without concern.
- Gold-plated contacts improve the signal transmission.
- Fire-retardant high-impact ABS plastic housing provides a safe installation.
- Plug and connect to join two Ethernet patch cables.
- No tools required to connect pre-terminated cables.
- Wide compatible with keystone wall plate and patch panel.
- Compatible with Cat 6, 5e, and 5 cables.
VCELINK RJ45 Female Ethernet keystone jack easily connects two separate CAT5 CAT5E or CAT6 male wires together. The Cat6 RJ45 adapter extends the length of a Ethernet patch cable and plays a part for your 1 Gigabit Ethernet at a Cat5e price.
RJ45 Female to Female keystone plug meets Category 6 performance and is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C standard which supports 110 or Krone dual type termination.
Double Female Keystone CAT6 inline Coupler offers a full range of solutions for home networking & office, audio, video and more DIY project, and fits any blank patch panels, , surface mount boxes or wall plates (faceplates) with standard keystone ports.
Reusable 8P8C network keystone jack connectors are designed for easily disconnect and relocate when upgrading or redecorating. Gold plated contacts prevent snap-in retaining clip from oxidization and corrosion, to ensure corrosion free connection.
Warranty:One Year Warranty for quality problem. With UL Listed, just use it without concern.