VCE Network Patch Cable Terminal Crimping Tool
- Compact design-2/3 the size of traditional crimpers.
- This network crimping tool is designed for crimping 8P8C/RJ45 ( EZ ) modular plugs.
- Black oxide coated steel core with spring loaded handle and locking feature.
How to use it to make a network patch cable:
- Press down the handle and roll out the lock button from the back to unlock.
- Put the cable into the stripper,rotate the tool with a circle.
- Arrange the wires.
- Cut the wires horizontally,then,assemble the plug.
- Put the plug into the crimping tool.
- Confirm push to the button.
- Crimp plug.
- Wire stripper cutter
- The button of lock or unlock
- Used for RJ45 end pass through moduar plugs and cables
- Fast, reliable modular crimp-connector install tool for voice and data applications with End Pass Through RJ45 connector plugs
- The head of the tool is made of high quality material, which makes it durable; help you flush trimming and precision crimping
- With wire stripper cutter, All-in-one design
- Install work can be solved with only one tool
- allowing for an ergonomic grip and comfortable compressing action
This ez crimping tool is Designed for Pass-Thru modular plugs, can Not used for the modular plugs which are UN-pass thru plugs(such as the connectors with load bar),Please choose the correct connectors.
If you want to buy the matched modular plugs together, please search asin: B07XTFHK9V, B07XTFHK9V, B07RQ5PSJG, B07QZBK67F, B07MM3FQ3F, B07P1TGTWK.
With the wiring rules ( T568A or T568B ) , you will easily check and install.
Here is the wires order of T568B for you to make a double check.
Answer 1 : Customer: Yes it will. It’s quite a solid tool.
Seller: No,it only for pass through connectors.